I’m extremely excited to introduce The Pixel Lab “City Pack!” I’ve collaborated on this project with my buddy Remco over at remmac3d.blogspot.com. We’ve created a huge pack with over 20 city themed models, 3 full 3D environments, 16 graffiti C4D textures and 40 image textures. I really hope this pack will be helpful to you!
The models are made with Cinema 4D R12 and include textures. You may have to change some of the texture parameters based on your lighting set up. The environment scenes are very detailed, so I would recommend using the “lines” view or “box” view when doing your camera moves/animation. Please note: I only have one HDRI in the file to conserve file size, but many projects reference that HDRI, so you will have to reconnect the HDRI texture in some cases.
The graffiti artwork is done by Yerikho Naektua and is used with permission. Check out his work here: http://iyeq.deviantart.com
The roadsign vectors were created by Fuzzimo and used with permission. For more free vectors go to www.fuzzimo.com.
This pack includes:
● Three complete environments, an Alley, an Office and a Train Tunnel
● Alley Pipes
● Construction elements including various road blocks and cones
● Fire escape stairs
● Fire hydrants
● Guard rail for beside roads
● A skateboarding/biking half-pipe
● Neon sign that is very easy to customize
● Newspaper stand
● Park bench
● Parking ticket machine
● Railroad crossing elements
● Road sign that is very easy to customize
● Sewer cover (manhole cover)
● Trash can
● Road Sign Generator: Choose from 96 signs, 6 Post styles and 2 Bolt styles and quickly create a custom road sign.
● 16 hand drawn graffiti textures, pre keyed, in a .lib4D file so you can easily access them in your content browser.
● Over 35 image textures, including 3 seamless textures, perfect for textured design work in 2D or 3D